I decided that I would start sharing my monthly new faves because September was pretty crazy in the beauty department. I discovered so many new products – especially with the drop of Rihanna’s new line, Fenty Beauty. I’m obsessed with it!
To start, I’ve put together a collection of products that have become essential to my skincare and makeup arsenal. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
- Tatcha Water Cream $68: I love love love oil free moisturizers, however Tatcha water cream has easily become my favorite. It’s light, gel like consistency infused with fine gold powder literally melts into my skin , leaving my skin hydrated and glowing. This is best for my combo: normal skin/ oily t-zone. I can honestly say when I use this moisturizer it makes me feel hydrated without making my skin oily which is perfect on my makeup days. This is a pricey item, so I suggest trying it out in the travel size first.
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer $18: I’m a gloss girl and this has everything that I look for in a gloss. This makes my lips look EXTRA JUICY but doesn’t feel sticky. It’s moisturizing and has fruity scent. The color is very subtle, so its perfect for every day wear. Out of all the Fenty Beauty products this was my favorite.
- Tarte Shape Tape $25: My love for Tarte’s Shape tape isn’t new. It’s the holy grail of concealers, I’ve been using it in Tan Sand to highlight for a while. But I recently purchased it in Deep to conceal, and its perfect. Every time, I use shape tape, I am so amazed and satisfied by how easy it blends and looks.
- MUFE Mat Velvet + Mattifying Foundation $41: I really like this foundation. It’s full coverage and matte. A little goes a long way.
- Dr. Jart Clear Skin $12: My cousins and I, purchased this mask after speaking with a Dr. Jart rep, who put us onto this mask. I told her I wanted a mask that would actually work. She explained that all Dr. Jart’s mask hydrate the face, but this mask in particular detoxes the face, taking out all the junk out of your face, I was sold. I kept it on for 40minutes for extra hydration. I loved how my skin looked the next morning break out I had were gone. The mask actually stays on your face, so you can go about your day without worrying the mask is going to slide off.
I hope you found this post helpful, this was 100% my unbiased and real ass opinion. All products were purchased with my own money. What products have you tried this month that you’re obsessing over? Let me know in the comments below.